Friday, September 19, 2008

Grandma Butterfield's 59th Birthday!

HAPPY 59TH, BIRTHDAY GRAMMA!!!! We know we are a few days late, but we love you and hope you had an awesome day. Here are just a few things we love about grandma b....1. always has big hugs & kisses for us.... 2. is always making something for one of us.... 3. always ready to feed us when we visit... 4. will do anything we can think up to ask her to do for us.... 5. Always thinking of others!!! Thanks Mom for all that you do for us!! OOOOXXXX We LOVE You!!! XXXXOOOO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Aly!!! *cough* suck up!!! lol JK this is cute, i'll bet mom loves it! See ya in a few hours!

Aubrie said...

woohoo..I am so excited..I've been waiting and waiting and waiting!! Your kids are so grown up--we need to plan a get together soon and let the kiddos play! Call me when you get a min.

Aubrie said...

And just for the record...Hadlee is a mini Aly!! She is a doll--its amazing how quick kids grow and change!

McKell said...

So, thanks for letting us know you were bloggers! I just happened to click on Aislinn's and what do I find but a link to yours. Anyway, I'm loving it. Talk to you later.