Monday, September 22, 2008

RED CREEK!!!


We went up to Red Creek or Paragonah Res. to some, this past weekend with Josh's cousin Ali & her family. It was fun to watch the kids run down to the water the minute we got out of the truck, to start throwing rocks. There go all the fish! But really we had so much fun! The kids played with Buck, caught bugs, fished a little, and rode the four-wheelers. It's really quite relaxing and peaceful to know we are surrounded by all this beauty!!

Reel faster Coleman! Good Job! The first fish of the day!
Cole loves the outdoors, but Buck Loves Fishy's! One of our most favorite times of the year! Fall is beginning, and soon the deer hunt will be upon us! The leaves are starting to change, so if you like to watch them change I challenge all to get to mountains to take a look! Or you can just wait and I'll put more on here soon! My most favorite thing about the change, is the cool crisp air, and the smell the trees give off. Gorgeous!!!

5 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I am not sure to say thank you for the beautiful pictures or walk around my house sulking with jealousy! There is nothing like Fall in the mountains! Looks like so much fun...Your blog looks great!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Wow those pictures are beautiful you guys will need to take us up there sometime for a campout!!! I love fall too. Definitely my FAVORITE time of year!!!

McKell said...

Awesome pictures. So, are we still planning a little mountain trip this Sunday for some pics?

Natalie said...

Ali,
Love the blog-glad you are a blogger now. It is so fun to see your cute family. I didn't even know that you had a little girl! It is so fun to be able to see what everyone is up to.
Natalie

The Morrills said...

You have such a cute family! I didn't know you were a blogger!! How fun is it! I love seeing what ppl are up to and their cute families!! Hope all is well! Where ya livin these days?