Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bryce Woodlands Camping.....Sept. 5-7, 2008

Every summer we go over to Josh's dads property, to hang, go four wheelin', play some shoes, catch horny toads, get out of the heat, but especially to look at those Paunsagaunt Bucks! It always seems that I forget the camera when we see them.
Here's the cutest guy I know....I mean the hottest! What a Babe!!
Trevor and Madison took a minute away from horse shoes to grace me with a smile.
Hey Coleman, try to get that horny toad to smile!
Has anyone seen Jace? I can only see a dirty little boy!
Hadi's trying to find a safe spot to sit. Kinda dirty out here!

4 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Yay! I was so glad to see you were blogging and have been waiting for pictures! Your kidds are so cute and growing so fast. I can't wait for more updates.

Anonymous said...

Ah you got a blog!!! Yay Aly!!! Cute pics, you should invite us to go camping sometime eh... Well you put some cute pics on here are that one of Jace is priceless! Hadlee is getting so big and has so much hair! I am jealous!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Cute little kido's so glad those little ones are related to me!!! Hey I can help you spice up your page a bit so call me and I can log on to your blog and help ya out. Talk to ya soon

Dave and Aislinn said...

cute picts, looks like fun. so, is that hot guy at the top taken? j/k cute blog, love ya, ais.