Thursday, October 9, 2008

OH NO, MY TOOTH!

I just had to write this down--so bare with me. Trevor finally got his first loose tooth and he is so worried about it. He started crying and I couldn't help but laugh. As he was crying he said, "Well it's the first tooth I'm about to loose, what if one doesn't grow back?" Now I know he is my little thinker, but isn't that kinda funny? I started singing 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth', and he got so mad. He has calmed down, but I catch him playing with it, and he hurries to go to the other room. Cute Boy! I'll post when he looses it, he'll be so proud! How much is the going rate for teeth these days? Any toothfairies out there?

4 comments:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK ANOTHER TOOTHFAIRY OUT THERE BESIDES ME??? I DONT THINK SO..... THE FAIR TYPE OF TOOTHFAIRYS ARE AT ABOUT $1.00-$2.00 PER TOOTH BUT IF YOUR A LITTLE STINGGY THEN @ LEAST $.50. If you think about it a child only has 20 baby teeth to loose so if the toothfairy pays $2.00 per tooth thats only $40.00 she pays in a period of like 12 years!!! (I came up with the 12 years cuz most kids have braces on and off by the time their 12 so all there teeth will either get pulled or lose them by then)

Danielle said...

The tooth fairy at my house does a 1.00 a tooth, but were kinda cheap. Just wait until the tooth fairy forgets one night thats when the fun starts!!!

Tyson & Josie +4 said...

Well the tooth fairy at our house give $5.00 a tooth... A little steep I know but so worth it when they come running to tell you what the tooth fairy left them:)We kinda spoil em so...I would say anywhere from $1.00-$5.00.

Sure miss your pretty face and your family is stinkin cute!

Jos

Shy said...

Hey! Good to see you and your cute family. I say a dollar unless he doesn't brush his teeth, then give him a dime and a note that tells him he needs to brush better so he can get more money!