Sunday, October 26, 2008

All About TREVOR!!!

Happy Birthday TREVOR!! Okay just a few days ago, my little guy turned seven. I look at him and wonder where did the time go? He is such an awesome kid, and yes I would LOVE to brag about him for a moment! Trevor is a Great Brother! He helps all of his siblings, does everything we ask him to do, he's polite, he has an awesome smile, he is an awesome athlete, he's smart, he loves the gospel, he loves the outdoors, and he especially loves his family. We love him too!! I wasn't going to throw a party for him this year, but he talked me into it, so at last minute on Tuesday we made up 13 invites and took them around to his "Buddies".
We had everyone meet at the elementary school, and we played flag football. Then we had cupcakes & punch, opened gifts, and sent everyone home. They had a blast! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, I was all alone, kinda hard to remember EVERYTHING! Tonite we had cake & ice cream with grandparents, cousins, ect..and I think Trev's favorite gift was his shoes from Aunt Brittney. He is Stoked to have cool shoes!
Trevor lost his tooth eating Taffy! Hope you like the purple stain of taffy stuck to his face! The toothfairy brought him $2.00 and some stickers and a letter telling him to keep up the good work. He was SUPER excited, as was Cole and Jace.

4 comments:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

He is so handsome! Where does the time go? You have such a cute family, I can see why he loves you all so much.

Did you know Courtney has a blog? If you go to Laurie's, there is a link on it. Not many pictures yet but her girls are beautiful.

Aubrie said...

Happy Birthday to Trevor!! I can't believe he is already 7--wow.. he is so cute, you are going to have to lock him up when he gets older!!

Kristi Rowley said...

Ok, so I had no clue who this Aly girl was that made a comment on my blog. Now I know who you are! It's so good to hear from you. Suzanne lives in Salt Lake and works at a transitional care facility. I let her know you were asking about her.

Cassidy said...

what a nice tooth fairy. i will have to keep her in mind. :) He really is a very handsome kid.