Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"hOpPy" Easter

These kids are absolutely crazy! They all got a new church outfit from the Easter Bunny and aren't they cute! Boys is all I have to say! They can sure infuriate me at times, but I sure do love them!
I don't share my testimony enough with ANYONE, but I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I feel that they love me too, and Heavenly Father has given me so much! I know that Jesus died for me and I can return to live with Him. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon and the things that my family and I are learning from it this year. I know that there is a plan for each of my children, Josh, and myself......I know that through our faithfulness we will be blessed! :) I see lots of people interacting with their families, and I know that the plan is in place so we can be together FOREVER! How great a blessing! I love Easter, and the way it can help us all remember what was given for us. Wouldn't it be great if every day was Easter? To all of you out there in Blog land.......as my friend or family member, I love each of you, and only hope that I can be an example to you and your children. In the best way possible.

No comments: