Monday, July 6, 2009

A WIDOW I WILL BE!

Soon enough people, I will be the widow of the
MIGHTY ELK HUNTER!!!
Josh has drawn a tag for Panguitch Lake.
He went with his buddy Jake and set up a game camera a couple weeks ago,
then they went this past Friday to see some of the pictures they got.
Here's just a couple out of the 831 pictures his camera took.
These are two different bulls on the same night!
These two cougars were some of the first pictures taken on the camera.
I asked a guy that I work with with if it's common for cougars to be together, he said not common at all, fReAkY!!!!!!

They must be thirsty!

6 comments:

Aubrie said...

sounds like a good time to take a trip to st. george..by the way I have a new phone number--Matt's is the same though so call that # to get mine when you get into town :)

Sandy said...

Nice pictures!

McKell said...

Well at least we can be widowed together.

Crystal said...

how cool is that--never even heard of a camera like that. PLEASE don't tell Jair about it?! We'll be hunting the Beavers this year...party :)

Heather said...

Man, your kids are cuute!! Will you please send me your address for your awesome little gift to be sent to? Oh, and your shoe size, too? Thanks!

Sandy said...

How do I add music to my blog?