Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okay, Let's Go!

The weather has been so nice here, I decided to be a good Mommy, and took the kids to the playground the other day. They had a blast, and they even let me take some pictures. Trevor got the idea to take some pictures with mom, so these are his photos, except for the one of me and him. Cole got to take that one.


Miss Hadlee loved the slide, and she just kept running around to the ladder to go again!
And Again, AND AGAIN!
Help us Cole~
Peek-a-boo!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
My favorite photo of the day!

12 comments:

Aubrie said...

That looks like lots of fun--I need to be better and do more things like that with my boys! I love that last pic of your boys they are so handsome!

Unknown said...

ah so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you

Reklam

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

Bubba bday party is on Dec 6th which is a Saturday from 3-5. There will be food so come HUNGRY. I'll get his invite in the mail ASAP.

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Can't be hard to get good pictures when you have such cute kids to take them of! I love the last one too.

Anonymous said...

Ah these pics are way cute Aly!!! I love them!!! I wished Nessa liked the slide like Hadlee but I think she is afraid of heights like me. Well thanks for posting these cute pics! We will see you soon!

Love, The Sheps

Sandy said...

Aly- I love the pictures! Looks like so much fun

Cassidy said...

stinkin cute. hey will you send me an email so i can invite you to my blog? ps tell josh "GO UTES" jk

Josh and Alison said...

Hey Cassidy- my email is
alygirl5@yahoo.com.

Cally said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I totally did not think about that! Yeah, I'm a great mom. Your kids are so cute! I love the pic of your boys. So cute! You look so good too!

Kelly said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Your blog is darling. The boys are requesting Trevor and Cole. We will plan something after Christmas. Love ya

bhblood said...

We got your Christmas card that we sent to you returned to us. I guess we need an updated address for you guys! Will you email it to me when you have a second? brettblood@msn.com Thanks! Merry Christmas!