Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged two more times!!

Tag #1

8 T.V. Shows I Love to Watch
1-Gossip Girl
2-Grey's Anatomy
3-CSI, Miami
4-King of Queens
5-Everyboby Loves Raymond
6-Good Things Utah
7-KUTV 2 news in the morning
8-Oprah, when I remember to.


8 Favorite Restaurants
1-OUTBACK Steak house
2-Red Lobster
3-Olive Garden
4-Applebees
5-Chili's
6-Cafe Rio
7-?
8-?


8 Things that happened Yesterday
1-Helped kids get ready for school
2-I did some laundry
3-Went to the eye doctor, I now have glasses! Old age I guess!?!
4-Bought some groceries
5-Went to Trevors football game
6-bathed kids
7-did a testimonial for Kinetico Water System
8-watched t.v. for a minute


8 Things I am looking forward too
1-Deer Hunt
2-Vegas Trip
3-Christmas
4-Yard Landscaped
5-Basement Finished
6-?
7-?
8-?

8 Things on my Wish List
1-Another trip to Mexico (ALONE with Josh)
2-Surprise Josh with a trip to Austrailia
3-The yard would magically be landscaped!
4-The basement would be magically finished!
5-All of the Pampered Chef products
6-A brand new, stylish, wardrobe!
7-?
8-?

8 People to tag
Any one who wants to play...

Tag #2

HUSBAND TAG!
Where did you meet your husband?
Josh and I met at Smiths the first time, but neither of us remember that one. We met for the second time at an SUU basketball game.

How long did you date before you were married?
We were engaged six weeks after we met, and married 3 months after that.

How long have you been married?
A little over 8 years.

What does he do that surprises you?
There is nothing that surprises me. I can read him like a book.

What is your favorite feature of his?
His goatee! I love this time of year because he grows it more fully, and it's so dang sexy!

What is your favorite quality he has?
How much he loves us. He absolutely adores me and all of our kids. And we ADORE him too. Every morning Jace yells at him to "STAY HOME DAD! No go to work!" That's how much We LOVE Him.

Does he have a nickname for you?
He calls me Babe, or Butterfield, or ALBF (Alison Louise Butterfield Farrow)

What is his favorite food?
Spaghetti or Steak

What is his favorite sport?
Basketball

When & Where was your first kiss?
At his apartment, after our first date. I kicked his trash at bowling.

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
I'm not obliged to say. Just Kidding! We like to go in the mountains, for a fourwheeler ride, to look for deer. The deer hunt is always a lot of fun because we get to go alone for the whole weekend.

Do you have children?
Yes, 4

Does he have any hidden talents?
He can fart on command! I know SICK!! Right?

How old is he?
Almost 32, maybe that's why he can fart on command, because he's old.

Who said I love you first?
We don't remember.

What is his favorite music?
Country.

What do you admire most about him?
How much he honors the Priesthood.

What is his favorite color?
Blue

Will he read this?
More than likely.

Who do you tag?
Ashlee, McKell, Aislinn

1 comment:

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

We love you guys!!!! Luv the BATES Family